2018-2019 Annual Report and
A New Strategic Plan for 2020-2023The 2018-2019 Annual Report is now available on the website. To view, follow this link. The Annual Report is a small snap shot from the previous school year.
The new 2020-2023 All Saints Academy Strategic Plan is also posted on the website and is available at the same link.
We are so thankful to our Board of Directors for their leadership and service to our school!
Our Board of Directors is a Board with Limited Jurisdiction, also called a policy-making board. It is a body that participates in the policy-making process by formulating, adapting, and enacting policy. The board has been delegated authority to enact policy regarding certain areas of institutional operation, although its jurisdiction is limited to those areas of operation that have been delegated to it by the constitution and/or bylaws, and approved by the delegating church authority.
- Parents (no more than 40% of membership).
- Alumni/parents of alumni.
- Leaders within the civic, business, and professional communities.
- Parishioners of sponsoring parishes.
- Nine (9) to seventeen (17) members (Directors) appointed by the Canonical Administrator
- 90% of Directors shall be practicing Catholics in good standing with the Church.
ASA is an Interparochial-owned Elementary School