Introducing the Parent Passport!
The Catholic Church teaches us that parents are the primary educators of their children. It is why our mission statement at All Saints Academy emphasizes partnering with our families to bring a well-rounded education to our students.
For the 2017-2018 school year, we would like to introduce the ASA “Parent Passport.” This passport is an active and engaging way for our families to partner with All Saints Academy and participate in just some of the things our students experience for themselves week to week.
The Parent Passport is designed around the All Saints Academy core values of Faith, Learning, Loving, and Serving. Within each core value is a list of five opportunities. For each opportunity that is fulfilled, a stamp will be given to acknowledge this accomplishment!
Once your passport is complete you will be eligible for a special drawing at the end of the school year. GIFT CARDS will be awarded to TEN lucky families!
Although called the “Parent Passport,” any family member can earn a stamp! Grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers or sisters may all join. Stop by either office and start collecting your stamps today!
Passports will be sent home Thursday August 31, 2017.
- Attend a Campus School Mass
- Attend an All School Mass
- Attend a Pack the Pews Mass
- Join us for an all school school Rosary
- Join us for morning prayer
- Read 5 blogs
- Observe a lesson (Make an appointment with teacher in advance)
- Attend a Field Trip
- Attend fall conferences
- Participate in a Parent Night (Open House, Home and School Meeting, Parent Ed Night)
- Complete Virtus Training
- Attend Pastries with Pals
- Make a donation to the school (Donations to Eat Pray Run/Eaglefest can be counted)
- Download the “ASA App”
- Refer a friend to All Saints Academy
- Participate in Eat Pray Run or attend Eaglefest
- Volunteer 3 hours of service
- Spend a day at recess or in the lunchroom
- Help a teacher with a project
- Complete the end of year survey